Use CurveBalm to…
- Wear what you want, when you want.
- Enjoy a run chafe free.
- Stop using home remedies for 'Chub-rub'!
- Give your skin the care and attention it deserves.
- Improve your body confidence.
How to apply CurveBalm...
It’s super easy! Squeeze some product into your hands and apply directly on to your thighs (or any other area that rubs!) and massage into your skin. Leave for a couple of minutes to sink in, wash your hands, and you are ready to strut your stuff. We’d recommend keeping CurveBalm in your bag so you can reapply throughout the day as you need to – just remember to keep cool and dry!
How CurveBalm works
- Creates a protective barrier on the skin
- Promotes movement
- Prevents friction
- Allows you to move with ease
- Oil based formula allows your legs to move together without rubbing or pain
- Chamomile & Jasmine have healing properties to keep your skin soft and safe
We’ve worked hard to ensure our ingredients are simple and kind to the skin whilst providing the ultimate remedy to chafing. We have four key ingredients highlighted below and don’t worry about the other long words – they are just the components that make up Chamomile and Jasmine oil, but we wanted to keep them on here for total transparency!
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Olive), Ormensis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Oil, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl, Cinnamal